Sunday, October 10, 2010

Etsy and Ebay have been updated!!

As well as this little area.
Feels good to finally be back at it. I have some Halloween things listed and a couple more to finish. I am so behind getting the Halloween things up for sale...hopefully they can still find homes :o)
The little witch I posted quickly yesterday is my favorite. She was made from a pattern by Veena's Mercantile (Kim Kohler) She was fun to make.
I have a Witch by Threadbare Primitives I need to finish and another Annie- then I want to do a couple Thanksgiving dollies before the Christmas items need to be done. I am so behind. The gall bladder thing put me behind then the recovery from the removal took longer than I anticipated. Oh well... it's gone now and I'm up and running. Being Halloween time helps... always my favorite



This was made by a pattern from Tennessee Ridge Primitives

No comments: