Sunday, November 7, 2010

My fellow Bees....

Ok.. I'm going to take a break and make a post! I've been sewin all day and I have the Hive connected to my blackberry so it keeps going off with everyone else's tales in the crafting world and I'm getting jealous because I haven't been able to post in a while. You all are having so much fun, I don't want to be left out!! It's a beautiful day here in central NY. The sun's out and the sky is bright blue. I baked an acorn squash and put the innards out in the back and it took about 3 minutes for someone to find them....

She is so fuzzy...and getting FAT. She binged for quite a while and took a chunk with her when she left. What you CAN'T see is what's going on in the house, so here is a shot of that......



Sally. She's merping real quiet and had herself flat as a pancake by the time our friend left.
But I REALLY have been working too. I have that first show next weekend and was feeling pretty good about it, then I rememberd that I stopped tagging and pricing things along the way so I'm going to have to back track a bit, but hopefully that is stuff I can get done in the evenings after my real job.

I know. That raggedy doesn't "go" with the grungy crowd. That poor thing has been sitting around naked for almost a year, then all of a sudden today, I found that fabric in my stash and suddenly... she's dressed! Just works that way sometimes.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. Sounds like everyone has been very productive, which is one of the reasons why I'm here... MOTIVATION :o)


No comments: