Thursday, May 31, 2012

Last minute additions

Os-Stravaganza in Chittenango starts tomorrow.  I went and set up the tent and tables this evening and was surpised at the sweet spot I was assigned.  It is right across from the autograph tent with no one in front of me.  Great spot!


 I finnished up a couple more witches and a queen/princess/Glinda doll.  I have another scarecrow and another pink doll on the work table right now.  If I don't get them done in the morning, I can work on them in the evening and be able to add them to the show on Saturday.  Tomorrow is 1-6 then Sat and Sun all day.


 I must admit, I'm rather proud of all that I got done.  I have about 19 regular size dolls, 3 munchkins and a handful of misc. dolls.  I also did some altered journals and a crystal ball with a witches hat.  Come to think of it, I didn't take a picture of the crystal ball... will have to do that tomorrow.  I would have liked to have had more of the smaller dolls done, but I guess I always want more :o)  If all goes well, I can start working on next years and have more than a month to pull it off!