Sunday, May 20, 2012

A few of my characters for OZ-Stravaganza



I'm starting to stress, but I keep telling myself I have almost two more weeks to keep working... I have this thing where I like to worry.  A lot.  I worry about not having enough dolls for a show.  I worry I will have too many dolls for a show.  I worry the dolls won't like the show and won't show up.... It's not a healthy habit and unfortunately, it is a trait that carries beyond the doll making corner of my life.  Worry. Some days I worry that tomorrow I won't have anything to worry about.

Anyways, the sane part of me says that I'm doing fine... I have about 12 big dolls done, a handful of small ones, two more big ones that just need hats/hair and I have body parts galore all over the place ready to go. If I can keep my butt in the house this week, and focus, I should be able to feel confident by the end of the week.  I want to spend the last week on just details..

So here is wishing us all a productive week!  Focus!