Saturday, March 12, 2011

Listed some things on Ebay


This is a bunny I made from a pattern by Veena's mercantile. It was her littlest queen pattern- the bunny version, but I kept the crown :o)
I listed her and some of the other dollies finally. I've got a couple more I'm going to try and list tomorrow. I was hoping for another Raggedy Ann but I screwed up the dress tonight and I'm going to start over with it tomorrow. We'll see if I can get it done. I get on a roll, then I know I'm going to be needed elsewhere, so I start to hurry and botch it up everytime. One of these days I will learn to just set it down and come back later. I just get excited to get it done.
I ordered a few patterns this past week and can't wait to get them and get started :o) We had a big storm the beginning of the week but today it's almost gone, so hopefully spring will be here soon. It's been a long winter and I'm ready for the sunshine!

No comments: