Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back from Hiatus

It's been one heck of a busy summer. I think I've mentioned before that I am in the mortgage industry by day -June was insane with having to close all the first time homebuyer applications by month end, and of course, they extended it in the final hour. On top of that we have guidelines changing ever constantly so it keeps you on your toes and stressed out to the max. Lots of long hours. I also work for a relatively new player in town, so we have the added stress of trying to out-do everyone else :o) On the homefront,we moved. LOTS of work to do here. I have a new sewing corner that I have just begun to use.



I haven't sewn anything in months and I am so happy to have it unpacked and ready to go,finaly. I have started on a few fall things and have a couple angels that I will be putting up soon. Not sure if I'm going to go with Ebay or Etsy again. I have good luck selling on ebay, but the fees get me. Etsy's better but no one seems to find me there. I have received a couple emails asking if I will have any more of the scarecrows available and the answer is yes. I actually have a couple done and packed so when find them, I will list them. Everyone is already into fall and halloween so I have some catching up to do this year! I found out I have to have my gall bladder removed in a couple weeks, so I'm hoping the down time will work to my advantage. As long as I can belly up to the sewing machine, I should be able to get some things done. I bought some new Sweetmeadows patterns and I have the Soft-in-the-head frog witch I would like to try out. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

No comments: