Sunday, April 18, 2010

Armful of Annies


and an Andy. I'm putting some Annies up on Ebay tonight. I was lucky enough to sell a few things this week and now I need to restock. I didn't get as much done this week as I would have liked to on the crafty side of my life, but I have big plans for this week. I decided it is going to be finish up the danglers week. I have so many things that I've set aside or got creators block and couldn't finish that I'm going to make it their turn for some attention. I also bought a couple of new patterns from Kim Kohler that I want to try out so I told myself nothing new til I finish the orphans. (Kim is Veena's Mercantile- I have her link on the sidebar- awesome designer go check her out)
These Annies and Andy started out as a Sweetmeadows Farm Pattern and took on their own personalities and costumes.
I see I have a follower added- Welcome! I'm pretending you aren't my sister and there are actually people reading this :o)

No comments: